If you require something that is not listed, please let us know.
- Tree Removal
- Stump Removal
- Tree Trimming
- Storm Damage Tree Removal and Debri Clean Up
- Brush & Round Wood Hauling
- Sale of Cedar, Cherry, and Walnut Lumber
- Sale of Firewood
- Military and Senior discounts
- From individual trees to multiple trees, we safely remove trees regardless of
location around structures. If six or more trees are involved, we will meet or beat the removal price of any licensed tree removal service.
- We utilize both a large pick-up pulled stump grinder and smaller
self-propelled ones to grind stumps. Where trees are blown over, we have
the capability to either remove the stump intact or grind it in place, refilling
the stump hole.
- We employ an I.S.A. certified climber to do our trimming and pruning work.
We do not “top” trees, which is a common practice in this area. That
practice is not advocated by the International Society of Arboriculture,
whose guidelines we try to follow. Topping a tree results in weak new
branch structure and often sets the tree up for fungal infection that can kill
the tree or severely decrease its longevity.
- We can utilize either our company truck mounted knuckle boom loader or a
crane to safely remove trees toppled onto structures, and then remove
them and other storm debri from a homeowner's property.
- We utilize a large truck with mounted loader to remove brush and logs from
a homeowner's property, often contract hauling debri or logs from other
tree service job sites.
- Our lumber is air-dried after having been sawed from the better logs obtained during our tree removal work.
- We sell a limited amount of firewood from the better burning tree species
removed from job sites---oak, hickory, and ash.
- Most tree work for active duty or retired military personnel and senior citizens can be done at a price equal to or less than that of any licensed tree service competitor. The company owner of Wood Movers, Inc. served in Viet Nam.